- World Education Services
21 Warren St
The role of the Credential Examiner is to examine, authenticate and prepare client's international academic credentials so that they may be recognized and evaluated by WES. The CE ensures that all documents meet WES' documentation standards and that they are clear and legible after scanning. This position is primarily responsible for the authentication of documents and is the final authority on whether to accept or reject a document.
Duties included but not limited to:
* Determining if each document meets WES's documentation requirements.
* Identifying documents that meet WES's requirements.
* Placing documents that do not meet WES's requirements in the appropriate folder based on the reject reason.
* Identifying files that require online verification and verifying online.
* Proofing work, ensuring all document images required to complete the evaluation are placed in the appropriate folder and sending to next phase of the process
* Developing knowledge of designated systems of education and their academic documentation practices and policies.
* Becoming familiar with all WES document requirements, policies and procedures for receiving academic documents.
* Handling original documents according to organizational policies and procedures.
* Reviewing physical file against electronic images for completeness and legibility.
* Learning and adapting to changes introduced and disseminated by the Evaluation Governance Committee.
* Becoming familiar with the end-to-end Standard Evaluation Process and being aware of the importance of the Authenticator role and the related dependencies.
The Ideal Candidate will:
* Be analytical, detailed and quality-oriented.
* Be a team player.
* Have a strong work ethic, be responsible and accountable
* Have a tolerance for repetitive work - process oriented.
* Recognize the need for efficiency, accuracy and speed.
* Have good communication skills - oral and written.
* Be committed to international education and the WES Mission.
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline.
* 1-3 years' experience in a relevant, high volume, document and process-driven function.
* Time management and organization training and experience.
* Computer, internet and database literate.
* Foreign language skills desirable.
* Knowledge of International Education desirable.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...