- Windstream Communications
- $115,530.00 -170,900.00/year*
21 Warren St
Windstream (NASDAQ: WIN), a Fortune 500 company, is a leading provider of advanced network communications and technology solutions for consumers, small businesses, enterprise organizations and carrier partners across the U.S. Windstream offers bundled services, including broadband, security solutions, voice and digital TV to consumers. The company also provides data, cloud solutions, unified communications and managed services to business and enterprise clients. The company supplies core transport solutions on a local and long-haul fiber-optic network spanning approximately 150,000 miles.
The software development team at Windstream enhances, maintains and supports core and custom releases of RevChain Billing product. Development teams works in an AGILE environment using Scrum framework. Experience in that development methodology is required. Experience in telecom and/or billing is a plus.
* 2 years of experience in full life cycle application development with AGILE/SCRUM methodology.
* 2 years of experience in one or more following areas: C /C, JAVA, OOA, OOD, UNIX, Windows, and Linux.
* 2 years of experience with one or more of the following: RDBMS, SQL, Oracle, and/or PLSQL.
* Proficient in verbal and written communication.
* Have proven ability to create software to approved design specifications with occasional guidance from an experienced developer/architect.
* Must be able to conduct Unit test and integration test to ensure software meets requirements and design specifications.
* Ability to support test team during the test cycle for their deliverables.
* Create and update project documentation according to established standards.
* Participate in the development, review and adherence of project and department standards.
* Provide timely status as requested by supervisor.
College degree in a Technical or a related field and 2-4 years professional level experience; or 6 years professional level related Technical experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related Technical experience required.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering and 4 years of relevant experience or Masters in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering and 2 years of relevant experience.
Associated topics: .net, algorithm, developer, devops, perl, php, python, sde, sdet, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...