- Willis Towers Watson
- $192,290.00 -192,290.00/year*
21 Warren St
The Sr. Placement Specialist is the person recognized as the main contact in the marketplace to represent Willis Towers Watson and coordinate parties on all sides to meet and understand each other's agendas, appetites, and goals. The position does require travel and social interaction at industry events / meetings / public speaking / sales presentations. The Sr. Placement Broking Specialist is responsible for all broking activity, utilizing industry expertise to enhance revenue and foster innovation.
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
Brokers perform a variety of critical functions including but not limited to:
* Provide coverage and program design advice and expertise directly to clients and through Client Advocates and Producers
* Support Producers in new business development - provide knowledge and expertise about market dynamics, exposures and insurance solutions related to law firm professional liability exposures
* Draft and negotiate manuscript policy language with insurance carriers and coordinate process with clients' general counsel
* Arrange and manage underwriting meetings for both new and renewal business
* Preparation and finalization of quotes and coverage confirmations to ensure contract certainty
* Market renewal and new business opportunities and present proposals to clients
* 15 years of experience in underwriting or broking large law firm professional liability
* Knowledge and familiarity with the international professional liability market with particular focus on large law firm and international law firm professional liability
* Experience in policy drafting and construction
* Comprehensive understanding of complex large law firm structures and exposures associated therewith
* Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
* Public speaking experience and skills including participation on panels at industry events
* Self-motivated, must have the ability to work independently
* Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Flexibility with respect Travel
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability
Associated topics: advertise, care, community, demand generation, hospital, marketing, policies, public, public relations, twitter
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...