VSA Partners is a design and brand experience firm.
We're designers at the core. We're dedicated to crafting brand-led enduring moments of impact across the customer experience. We apply our lens of systems thinking and look at improving the parts that add up to the whole. This creates meaning and value across the customer experience.
We're looking for a growth-oriented Director, Client Engagement who's driven to land, develop and grow client projects and relationships. You'll serve as the primary lead and point of contact on integrated branding and marketing projects large and small, many with digital experience components. Our ideal Director, Client Engagement has a breadth of experience?in branding, marketing and digital as well as in strategy, writing and relationship management. While your focus is primarily on clients and business growth, you're also adept at managing internal organizational relationships in order to best serve the client (including design, strategy, ux, content, and technology.)
VSA Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive, equitable environment for all employees. All employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit and business need.
* You will lead business development efforts - both organic and new opportunities, driving growth by anticipating needs and identifying opportunities
* You will strategically frame opportunities, develop approaches, oversee executions while selling and managing across VSA's capabilities/offerings in ways that best position us in the marketplace
* You will guide clients towards a strategic relationship by delivering insights that resonate with their brand, their industry, their customers and their markets.
* You'll also help magnify the voice of the client, keeping their interests, business opportunities and strategic needs front and center throughout the entirety of a project.
* You will identify ways to improve the work quality, team mix and client satisfaction, working closely with cross-functional leads to strengthen all engagements.
* You will lead the proposal effort, managing the SOW and MSA process from development to signature on designated accounts. In close partnership with Project Management, Finance and Legal, you will accurately define scope, pricing, and timing.
* You will influence and steer the \"product,\" supporting a balance between the account team's responsibilities and your own.
* You will encourage collaboration within the team to promote camaraderie and a positive atmosphere. That means you should be a passionate supporter of work outcomes, with the foresight to raise risks when necessary.
* You should also seek to deepen or expand SME each year, and when appropriate, promote this expertise externally.
* A Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications, business, or a related field (a Master's degree is a big plus).
* 8 or more years of work experience, with recent experience in an agency environment?digital experience is preferred
* 5+ years of client service experience with proven track record.
* Strong domain knowledge of the client and industry in which they operate: its company, culture, market and competitors
* Strong presentation and communication skills, with the ability to develop powerful presentations and articulate confidently
* The drive and the knowhow to go above and beyond to ensure client's issues and requests are sufficiently resolved
* The capability to identify opportunities within the client's organization and define the business problem that VSA will help solve.
* A demonstrated ability to be forward-thinking and innovative while understanding client needs and the limitations of VSA's business processes and technologies.
* Skills in problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision-making
* Strong people and influence management skills.
* A knack for working with people and building relationships, and a desire to do this with some of the nicest people on the planet.
Associated topics: b2b, business development, business management, channel partner, client, franchise owner, intelligence, regional sales, sales, wholesale
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.