- $95,430.00 -157,490.00/year*
21 Warren St
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Can you investigate complex situations and propose solutions? We're looking for someone who can:
* develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within UBS business divisions and functions as well as with regulators and internal audit colleagues
* assess assurance/validation work performed by issue assurance team members, Internal Audit Divisional and Functional Auditors, and SMEs to challenge conclusions and agree final issue disposition
* primarily support issues related to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML) issues, with the opportunity to review other risk related issues across the Firm
* monitor the status, follow up on and provide independent assurance on the effectiveness and sustainability of remediation of issues raised by all sources (internal audit, external auditors, control functions and regulators, as well as issues self-identified by business management)
* review remediation issues submitted by management for closure to assess whether these have addressed the relevant original risk(s)
* identify and assess operational and emerging risks relevant to BSA/AML assumed by the business, identify mitigating controls and control gaps, assess the controls' design and operating effectiveness as well as the impact of control deficiencies
* document and communicate issues, root causes and risks, and provide practical, innovative, and value-added solutions to issues identified
* proactively contribute towards developing detailed procedures, guidance and FAQs for the Issue Assurance process and identify, assess and prioritize process improvements / system enhancements
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...