- $108,410.00 -108,410.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
21 Warren St
Are you a leader in innovation? Do you know how to come up with creative ideas for clients?
We're looking for an investment banker with 5+ years of experience in Investment Banking serving clients in the Medical Devices (MedTech) sector to:
* Advise clients on strategic opportunities including mergers, divestitures, acquisitions and spin-offs.
* Support advisory process by performing detailed valuation analysis using discounted cash flow analysis, comparable company analysis, precedent transaction analysis, liquidation analysis, accretion/dilution analysis and leveraged buyout analysis.
* Monitor capital market conditions for clients. Provide technical expertise and advisory services to clients for capital raising alternatives using equity & debt offerings and convertible structures.
* Perform financial modeling and financial statement analysis.
* Manage entire buy-side and sell-side processes including conducting due diligence, leading drafting sessions, creating pitch books, client negotiations, and advising on SEC registration statements, disclosure requirements, tax issues and investor road-show presentations.
* Assist clients in preparing confidential information memorandums, management presentations, defense pitch books, industry trends and identifying new M&A opportunities.
* Conduct site-visits and perform extensive due diligence using business-segment valuation analysis and analyzing company's customer contracts, joint-venture contracts, competitive threats, business outlook, capital structure, balance sheet and profit margins.
* Interact and maintain dialogue with clients prior to, during and after transaction execution.
* Develop and maintain relationships with key business leader to identify new opportunities for advisory assignments.
* Coordinate with product managers throughout the firm on various projects.
* Review and analyze regulatory changes including Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement trends and advise clients on potential impact.
* Perform Healthcare industry research and analysis.
* Provide guidance and coaching to junior bankers to perform detailed valuation analysis and prepare marketing materials.
* Supervise, mentor and guide analysts and associates within the healthcare group.
* Prepare training programs for junior bankers joining the healthcare group.
* Motivate and inspire others by providing a vision of shared goals
Associated topics: collection analyst, counselor, customer, loan, loan review, mortgage loan, mortgage servicing officer, mortgage underwriter, officer, personal banker i
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...