You: highly-adaptable and creative marketer who is unafraid to dig into data and numbers.
Us: A boutique management consulting firm that delivers advanced operating models to drive growth, boost profit, and build capabilities. We help clients bring strategies to life by re-imagining how business is done.
This critical role touches numerous marketing activations and disciplines?including competitive research, collateral development, content marketing, outreach campaigns, events, website, and social media. Additionally, this role manages marketing operations and supports business development and knowledge management.
What we're looking for
* A relentless project manager. You can toe the line between following up and stalking, and missing a deadline is completely unheard of. You're used to managing up and managing over.
* A clear and compelling communicator. Sloppily written emails make you cringe. You write and speak in a simple, direct way but demonstrate tact and know how to adapt your message based on recipient. You can talk to an expert and distill your notes into key messages.
* A design thinker. You should understand how to present information in a clear, logical way and know how to build supporting materials, primarily decks, to make your message come to life.
* A dedicated reader. In the business of serving business leaders, information, insights, and a solid business understanding across industries is critical.
* Someone who is maniacal about detail. When something has two spaces instead of one, you cringe. When a picture is slightly askew, you are compelled to straighten it.
* A numbers guru. You love digging into data and coming up with insights to drive better decisions and results.
* A technophile. You enjoy working with and improving the marketing technology stack. You enjoy ensuring data is clean, updated, and integrating well with other platforms. Automation rules are fun for you.
A sample of the day-to-day work
* Execute and optimize outreach for events to drive leads and retention.
* Set up, send, and measure email marketing or other digital campaigns.
* Support business development efforts, including research and sales enablement materials. Review the latest client case study or original research and figure out if there's an ability to turn it into something broader.
* Manage lead tracking and scoring from marketing activities and measure ROI and performance of marketing initiatives. Own Salesforce and Pardot infrastructure, ensuring we have the right data and automation rules.
* Analyze NPS and other customer satisfaction data, helping us better understand what clients most value.
* Work with executive leadership on crafting thought leadership and original research.
* Manage digital marketing, including SEO, website, and LinkedIn social media, assessing and reporting on progress in terms of ROI and KPIs.
* Manage and grow quarterly newsletter, which reaches the inboxes of CEOs, COOs, and other C-Suite executives.
The nitty gritty of what we're looking for
* You should have 2-4 years of marketing experience, preferably with at least 1 year in a B2B environment.
* You should be a CRM and marketing automation platform star?preferably Salesforce and Pardot.
* Ideally, you're comfortable with Adobe Creative Cloud as well as basic HTML and CSS, digital platforms like WordPress or another CMS, social media tools, etc.
* You have strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
* You're comfortable working with people at all levels.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.