A junior writer/producer who is developing creative and conceptual skills and who has basic writing and producing skills. Typically assigned to produce format or format-related productions, i.e., updates of previously created promotions. Intermittently assigned to produce midlevel productions, i.e., more standard, semi-complex productions. Intermittently supports the staff on high-level productions, Produces format productions independently with regular management oversight. Produces midlevel productions with frequent guidance from senior staff and frequent management oversight.
* Edits video elements such as on-air break elements and basic teasers/bumpers.
* Assists the team in loading footage, creating, writing and/or editing content along with logistical project oversight.
* Gathers news and other information for use within productions.
* Logs and times-out clips.
* Developing creative marketing skills.
* Basic writing and production skills.
* Working knowledge of several post-production editing (AVID), video, writing and producing functions.
Associated topics: adventure, cg, direct, drama, film director, movie director, produce, studio, video, video director
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.