- $139,870.00 -139,870.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
21 Warren St
At RSM consulting associates work with large and small companies in various industries. They develop strong working relationships with clients built on understanding their businesses and challenges. Associates work on multiple team engagements each year, including several pieces of any particular assignment - not just one part. Working in a mutually respectful team environment helps our associates perform at their best and integrate their career with their personal life.
Business Valuation Consulting Associates provide quality services to clients focused on financial analysis. You will use your strong analytical skills to develop quality solutions to meet client requirements. Business Valuation Consulting Associates work on a variety of assignments, including business enterprise valuations (closely held businesses, corporations, FLPs, LLCs, other corporate entities), equity and debt securities valuations, purchase price allocations, goodwill impairment valuations, intellectual property valuations, and stock option valuations.
Examples of candidate's responsibilities include:
* Gathering financial data and subject company information through direct interactions with client personnel and RSM audit and tax personnel
* Performing in depth client, industry, market and competitor research
* Building financial models discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analyses
* Performing financial analysis
* Applying valuation methodologies
* Writing business valuation and litigation support reports, including economic, industry, and company analysis, and application of business valuation approaches and methods.
* Developing business proposals and presentations communicated to current and prospective clients
* Working towards B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent from an accredited university
* Currently pursuing or recently completed a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, and Business Administration (with a concentration in Finance) from an accredited University
* Travel to assigned client locations is required. Must have access to and ability to arrange for use of reliable modes of transportation to those locations
* Minimum of 3.0 GPA preferred
* Ability to travel locally and nationally
* An interest in focusing on middle market companies
* Ability to partner with other lines of business (assurance, tax and other consulting personnel)
* Ability to articulate, write and present information in a clear and understandable manner
* Strong computer skills, including MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint a must)
* Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented
* Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
* Natural aptitude for solving problems
* Self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision
* Driven to exceed client expectations
* Ability to balance multiple priorities
* Desire to learn and grow
* Strong organizational skills
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req10146
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: FC Valuation Services
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req10146
Location: 151 West 42nd Street, Floors 18-20, New York, NY US
Region: Northeast Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Campus Associate
Degree Required: Bachelor
Associated topics: analysis, analyst, bi, business, business systems analyst, financial analytic, guidance, investment analytics, monitor, valuation analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...