Employment Type: Full-Time
The Business Intelligence and Analytics Manager will drive the corporate Business Intelligence strategy, leading data quality initiatives and development projects to implement new data and analytics processes, self-services BI tools and reporting. This position will develop business relationships with cross-functional teams and partner with stakeholders to understand complex business needs. They will oversee BI project discovery, solutioning, developing/configuring, testing, training and implementation. The BI&A Manager will lead a team of BI analysts to develop scalable data and deliver effective reporting, visualization and actionable insights for the business.Responsibilities:
* Oversight of BI solution development.
* Guide the streamlining and automation of ad-hoc and standardized reporting functions
* Develop and strengthen global standards, reporting frameworks and best practices across the corporate functions
* Provide data analytics to business owners to drive data-based decisions and improve business performance.
* Responsible for product support and maintenance of the data warehouse.
* Build and create efficiencies in the process for producing data analytics
* Guide a portfolio of BI&A projects to ensure appropriate prioritization, resourcing and business impact
* Interact with end users and translate business language into technical requirements.
* Oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources within the BI&A team.
* Assess the utilization and success of BI -products- delivered to the business.
* Oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or responsibility for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job
* Be a proponent of data insight-based decision-making and deploy a self-service reporting system for use across the organization.
* Utilize and interpret data to identify key trends; relate to the different users by identifying analytics, metrics, and reports to effectively communicate a business opportunity or a problem.
* Work with IT to define SLA for performance, data freshness, data availability and infrastructure requirements for BI solutions to ensure appropriate design and quality of the BI solution.
* Act as a liaison between business and technical teams, by consulting on the data available or feasibility of acquiring data, keeping cost versus benefit in mind
* Develop proof of concept solutions to test and ascertain requirements for BI needs.
* In conjunction with the Applications Enterprise Architect, own and maintain the data mapping documentation across the applications portfolio
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience: 5 - 7 years
- provided by Dice
Loading some great jobs for you...