21 Warren St
OVERVIEW:The Cartier FP&A Senior Manager is a key member of the Richemont Shared Services team. Through understanding the financial and operations functions, identifying and trending key performance indicators, building robust financial and operational metrics, and providing visibility and leadership toward the achievement of short and long-term goals. The FP&A Senior Manager is a critical partner and advisor to the business.She/He will be expected to not only maintain and improve existing process, reporting and results, but quickly and effectively build new KPI capabilities to the benefit of the business.
* Support the retail business activity:
* Lead projects for new business developments and growth initiatives
* Develop and maintain monthly dashboards and reports. Participate in business review meetings. Identify trends, and opportunities for optimizing sales and margin.
* Help drive the design and development of Business Object (BO) applications and predictive analytics tools in order to automate and socialize KPI reporting within the organization.
* Build financial models to evaluate new business opportunities, to analyse current business performance driving improved sales and profitability.
* Prepare insightful financial analysis of pertinent information to determine the progress against the strategic plan, budget and forecast to ensure integrity of the financial statement.
* Support Supervisor to analyse proposed business risks and opportunities to determine impact on financial results, including post mortems on outcomes
* Prepare presentations for Senior Management, Operations Guests and Executive Committee members, as applicable:
* Executive management materials, such as quarterly forecasts packages, strategic plans, and budget presentations
* Prepare packages for business reviews for both Operations and Brands
* Perform tasks to support special projects as assigned:
* Working collaboratively across functions to identify and vet new opportunities, including building business cases, performing feasibility and returns analysis, and establishing and tracking financial performance targets
* Communicates financial information effectively to non-financial managers.
* Coordinate requests from local, regional and/or Group and collaborate with Finance and Operations Management.
* BA/BS degree Finance/Accounting,
* At least 5-10 years of experience in finance and or accounting
* Strong base knowledge of accounting, finance, and operations principles
* This role requires a strong finance/analytical background and the ability to harness this knowledge to navigate complex operational and financial issues
* Proven ability to work with all levels of management and foster relationships with financial and operational personnel
* Flexibility to adapt quickly to changing circumstances. Able to proactively question and challenge to prioritize and identify solutions in timely manner
* Must be able to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and organize workload to meet organizational timelines in a fast paced, very high-growth environment
* MS Office (strong excel: advanced functions).
* Experience with ERP (SAP preferred).
* Excellent analytical skills with a thorough understanding of reporting and processes.
* Highest degree of confidentiality and discretion required.
* Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships at all levels of the organization
* Willingness to dive deep into the details while keeping an eye on the bigger picture will be critical to finding creative solutions and providing insights to the company's leadership and business partners.
* French speaking skills is a plus.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...