- $77,920.00 -127,920.00/year*
21 Warren St
Revlon has developed a long-standing reputation as a color authority and beauty trendsetter in the world of color cosmetics and hair care. Since its breakthrough launch of the first opaque nail enamel in 1932, Revlon has provided consumers with high quality product innovation, performance and sophisticated glamour. In 2016, Revlon acquired the iconic Elizabeth Arden Company and its portfolio of brands, including its leading designer, heritage and celebrity fragrances. Today, Revlon's diversified portfolio of brands is sold in approximately 150 countries around the world in most retail distribution channels, including prestige, salon, mass, and direct to consumer. Revlon is among the leading global beauty companies, with some of the world's most iconic and desired brands and product offerings in color cosmetics, skin care, hair care, hair color and fragrances under brands such as Revlon, Revlon Professional, Elizabeth Arden, American Crew, Almay, Cutex, Mitchum, Elizabeth Taylor, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Juicy Couture, Curve, Shawn Mendes and John Varvatos.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Assist in development and execution of annual marketing plan for the US region, ensuring successful implementation of the plan (on time & in budget), working with cross-functional teams
* Assist in recommending unique marketing ideas, including customer marketing initiatives and programs that help improve sales and profitability
* Assist in analyzing opportunity for new product launches, making recommendations based on sales and profit analysis inclusive of add/delete audit
* Own performance tracking, reporting, analysis & forecasting for assigned segment with emphasis on utilizing data to drive action
* Analyze Revlon and competitive promotional activity to better understand the marketplace and where Revlon is positioned to win
* Become the segment expert through ongoing analysis, consumer insights, and knowledge of category dynamics and competition
* Work in close collaboration with Global teams to influence the new product plans for the US
* Analytical expertise required
* Experience with Nielsen, Excel, PowerPoint preferred
* Leadership and initiative
* Strong strategic, analytical, and problem solving skills
* Ability to work collaboratively across functions, work independently, and take initiative when appropriate
* Creative thinking and flexibility - ability to multitask and handle pressure in a fast paced environment
* Time management skills and ability to prioritize projects as necessary
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Previous marketing experience preferred
Scope of Role:
* At Revlon, we believe in the transformative power of beauty which connects us to the world and enables us to realize our best selves. We are nimble and bold with a deep passion for beauty and strive for excellence in all we do. We are strategic brand builders, developing brands that delight consumers around the world. Come be a part of the Revlon team! This role will be part of the US marketing team, working on a key segment of the Revlon brand's Color Cosmetics portfolio. This role will require an analytical marketer, who will be a category champion who implements marketing activities \"on time and in full\" as per the marketing calendar. The focus will be on supporting the Brand Manager and VP in creating a strategy to support and grow the US business profitably with an emphasis on an integrated and holistic marketing strategy including: FSIs, Displays, In-Store execution and Promotion. Additionally, there is a focus on driving category share, sales and profit objectives and the ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker who can bring both business acumen and creativity to develop plans that drive these objectives.
Education & Experience:
* Bachelor's degree required, MBA is ideal
* Minimum 3 years marketing experience preferred* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...