Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Ovation Travel Group is an independently owned, $1.3 billion travel company with experienced travel professionals in more than 30 locations throughout the US and UK, and operating in 100+ countries. With over 660 employees, Ovation provides business travel services, bespoke luxury travel experiences and meeting and special events planning for over 700 corporate clients and over 200,000 travelers. For over 35 years, Ovation has provided seamless, cost-effective travel solutions to individual travelers and professional organizations in such industries as finance, law, technology, biotech, advertising, entertainment, consulting and other professional services firms.
The Client Solutions Manager is responsible for strategic management of a select portfolio of approximately ten accounts, by delivering all core account management components and value-added services. This position is also responsible for client retention, profitability of the account portfolio, growth, and overall customer satisfaction.
This is a virtual, remote work from home opportunity, however, candidates must live in the [REGION: DESIRED STATES; example: North East, USA: Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont.]
Strategic Business Planning
Develops, implements, and manages a Strategic Business Plan which includes:
- Engaging the client in identifying mutual program goals;
- Consistently demonstrating OVATION s value to the customer
- Proactively managing and fulfilling our contractual goals with the client
- Evaluating and revising the Business Plan to address performance goals.
- Collaborating with the Operations Managers in developing Operational Effectiveness and Service enhancement sections of the Business Plan
- Review and analyze client data and present strategic recommendations on an ongoing basis
- Preparing quarterly, semi-annual or annual business reviews to demonstrate OVATION s performance in managing the clients travel program.
- Including the appropriate OVATION management in reviews and management of the overall client relationship
Profitability and Financial Management
- Maintains in-depth understanding of client s and company s supplier contracts; ensures contractual commitments are met.
- Uses this knowledge in developing negotiation strategies.
- Manages the client s contract in order to maximize OVATION s profits.
- Works with Vice President to forecast, budget, and analyze the client s P&L.
- Reviews monthly client invoices for accuracy; approves for submission to the client; and ensures timely receipt of payment.
- Monitors contract terms and maintaining valid contracts
- Participates with the Vice President in financial negotiations for value-added services, contract extensions and pricing revisions.
- Manages the Re-Bid process for existing clients to include coordination of RFP/RFI process.
- Manages the relationship matrix through penetration of the organization and the introduction of OVATION resources and executives.
- Maintains a client retention goal of 99% or higher.
- Maintains customer satisfaction rating of 4 for overall customer base.
- Manages Customer Survey process and provides analysis and action plan in response to results.
- Coordinates all internal resources to ensure the fulfillment of all service components and delivery of value-added services.
- Manages client communication and education efforts (i.e., industry/company events, educational seminars, and travel industry trends).
- Collaborates with Operations Managers to ensure that all levels of client satisfaction are met.
- Identifies opportunities for addition of value-added services and increased product sales
- Identifies opportunities for growth via domestic or global consolidation
- Identifies meetings management opportunities.
- College degree preferred
- A minimum of 5 years account management experience in the employ of a corporate travel management company
- Knowledge and experience in Global Account Management is a plus
- Presentation skills for a variety of audience levels and sizes (2 to 200 people)
- Proven oral and written communication skills.
- Possess strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate data in order to identify opportunities to reduce costs and to recommend appropriate solutions.
- Working knowledge of financial and business models related to travel programs (CRS revenues, overrides, etc).
- Clear understanding of the various industry fee structures available as options (transaction fee, management fee, hybrids).
- Ability to consult with external clients in an advisory role in providing alternative solutions.
- Problem solving skills: ability to listen, identify the root cause, offer appropriate recommendations, and determine the best resolution.
- Knowledge of technical products related industry offerings.
- Ability to think strategically in order to create a vision, set direction, lead complex projects to resolution.
- Proactively anticipate needs of client and integrate new creative ideas and technology as appropriate.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects for several clients in a timely and well-organized fashion.
- Ability to lead internal team to continue to perform to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Ability to maintain positive attitude.
- Ability to travel as required by client portfolio
REPORTING & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
- Reports to Vice President
- Collaborates with Operations Managers in assessing the service configuration of account
- Interacts on a regular basis with clients travel managers, executive directors, and senior managers of divisions.
- Participates in best and final sales presentations as determined by management.
- Works with Finance in preparing and ensuring the accuracy of client monthly statements
- Manages the individual client profitability and impact to the company
You may be asked to participate in a video interview
Loading some great jobs for you...