- Ntt Data Corporation
- $184,025.00 -184,025.00/year*
21 Warren St
Req ID: 57695
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Sales Director - Financial Services & Banking to join our team in New York, New York (US-NY), United States (US).
The Sales Director will develop sales opportunities and lead/close deal pursuits in the I.T. Services and Consulting arena. They will establish a business partner relationship within the customers' Executive Suite driving discussions and demonstrate NTT Data Services ability to deliver value add solutions across their enterprise. This will involve selling the complete portfolio of Application, BPO, Digital, Infrastructure, Cloud & Security, and related consultative services. Focus will be on expanding the business footprint in existing strategic NTT Data Banking & Financial Services clients.
* Utilizing deep sales process, financial services industry knowledge, and offering expertise, sell complex deals to customers across Wholesale & Retail Banking, Wealth Management, and Capital Markets
* Identify specific sales opportunities within existing and prospective customers demonstrating value add solutions across a variety of traditional I.T. Services and value-add industry offerings to include: Back-Office Optimization, Managed Security Services, Virtual Workspace Services, Cloud Advisory, Regulatory Compliance, Digital Banking Transformation, Robotic Process Automation, Analytic Services, Customer Centric Banking, BPO, Card & Payment Systems Optimization, and Payment Systems Transformations
* Independently drive specific campaigns (e.g. Cloud Migration, Workplace Services, etc.) leveraging Specialty Sales/Technical Sales resources within NTT DATA Practices
* Solution multi-tower deals (e.g. Apps and Consulting; BPO and Infrastructure)
* Sponsors and institutionalizes new and innovative ways of working with NTT Data subject/solutions matter experts and leadership across the entire sales cycle from opportunity discovery and executing deal strategy through solutioning, costing, negotiation, and deal signature
* Leverage existing rolodex of clients to drive in-year FY19 revenue for NTT DATA
* Anticipates how market and competitive factors will influence the selling of NTT Data Services within Banking and Financial Services verticals
* 12 plus years of overall experience with 6 plus years in a I.T. Services sales role
* Experience selling I.T. Services/Solutions/Consulting and leading deal pursuits within the Banking and Financial Services industry
* Past success in converting front-end business consulting opportunities into down-stream technology delivery opportunities
* Developed \"trusted-advisor/business partner\" executive relationships and having success at expanding base of business at targeted customers
* Experience assessing sales opportunities, establish decision making criteria, and executing sales strategy resulting in meeting and exceeding sales quotas and targets
* Knowledge of market and industry competitive factors that influence sales strategies to included working with Third Party Advisory Firms such as TPI, Equaterra , etc.
* Sales Pursuit experience to include establishing deal strategy through leading all phases of complex negotiations with senior-level business and technology executives
* Able to travel 60%
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the \"Company\") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Associated topics: bank, finance, financial, financial professional, merchant service, mortgage, payment, personal banker, securities, security
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...