Nurses, discover the epicenter of Critical Care Nursing. For over 14,800 patients each year, we deliver expert evidence-based care. Now, you can make it possible. Step into our premier environments: Level 1 Trauma Centers for adult and pediatric patients, Pediatric Cardiac ICU supporting one of North America's largest heart transplant programs, the nation's largest Burn Treatment Center, Level 4 Neonatal ICU, Neuroscience ICU ? and that's only the beginning. It's a fast-paced, family-oriented environment, where skilled nursing professionals are the heart of our hospital-wide mission Putting Patients First.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent ? thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities ? and the world ? stronger.
You'll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It's the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it's your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a per diem 12 hour day shift position located at NYP/Columbia University Medical Center.
* At least one year of acute care RN experience.
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
* Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
* BCLS certificatio
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2019 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2019 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2019 \"America's Best Employers in New York State\" - Forbes
* 2019 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.