At NewYork-Presbyterian Queens, Laboratory Technologists are redefining the limits of science and medicine. We study some of the most complex and rarely seen medical conditions - with unmatched energy and expertise. Join our team as a Laboratory Technologist and Make Tomorrow Better For Countless Human Beings.
Join a highly-skilled technical team of Laboratory Technologists in our Hematology area of the Central Laboratory at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. Take on this important role, responsible for performing all patient tests, reading hematology slides, performing quality control procedures as well as standard preventative maintenance. Here you'll have an opportunity to work with nationally accredited colleagues and contribute to lifesaving results.
Schedule is Monday-Friday, 12 AM- 8 AM, including every other weekend and rotating holidays.
* ASCP certification
* A Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology (or equivalent experience)
* New York State Clinical Laboratory Technologist license from the New York Education department
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2019 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"America's Best Employers.\" - Forbes
* 2018 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: blood collection, hematopathology, laboratory, medical lab science, services, technician ii, technician lab, technologist, testing, toxicology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.