- New York Presbyterian
- $83,450.00 -117,470.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
21 Warren St
LocationNew York, New YorkShift:Night Flex (United States of America)Description:
Feel the Pulse of Amazing Things.
Nurses Make It Possible:
Experienced RN - Interventional Cardiac Medicine 5HN- Nights
Cardiac nursing at NewYork-Presbyterian means complex cases, rare technology and a finely tuned, inspiring team caregiving approach. Across screening, diagnosis, treatment and care, our nurses drive the sharing of knowledge and practices that make a life-changing difference for patients. From the world's first successful pediatric heart transplant to the nation's first robotically assisted open-heart procedure, each history-making advance is inspired by passion for those in our care. Step into the nations #3 center for Heart and Heart Surgery (U.S. News World Report), and feel the pulse of Amazing things:
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent - thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities - and the world - stronger.
You'll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It's the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it's your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full time 12 hour nights shift position located at NYP/Columbia University Medical Center.
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
* Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
* BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2019 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"America's Best Employers.\" - Forbes
* 2018 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: ambulatory, ccu, hospice, intensive care unit, maternal, nurse clinical, psychatric, registered nurse, tcu, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...