- NBC Universal
- $197,780.00 -197,780.00/year*
21 Warren St
The Senior Director, Digital Strategy & Client Engagement will be a seasoned leader who will partner with the multiple business and technology teams to further the creation of world-class digital capabilities at NBCU & strengthen our position as a digital leader in the media industry.
* Own the relationships with OTT product & business teams - track plans, vet requests, identify and communicate implications and opportunities for the tech teams
* Lead in-depth research, brainstorming sessions and requirements workshops to gain thorough understanding of unique business needs & translate those needs into tactical action plans & roadmaps
* Partner with the OTT product and technology teams to continuously benchmark our tech stack against industry leaders to identify opportunities for differentiation and optimization
* Develop and execute on strategic plans and business cases for new opportunities and strategic partnerships
* Manage a portfolio of projects; responsible for developing and owning business cases, budgets, prioritization, risk management, project plans & deliverables, and ongoing communication
* Identify & incorporate technical requirements into potential investments, partnerships or deals
* Analyze performance data & customer feedback to identify opportunities to contribute to & define key KPIs
* Anticipate brand & business needs; have a strong understanding of current and future technology trends
* Minimum seven (7) years' experience in a role demonstrating strong technical, quantitative, and analytical skills
* Minimum seven (7) years' experience developing business cases and quantifying ROI and benefits from technology products and services
* Ability to communicate and evangelize product vision and plans along with tech strategy to ensure tech teams have a clear understanding of the total picture
* Experience working in the technology, media or entertainment industry
* Experience with the Agile methodology and process
* Self-starter and collaborator with the ability to engage with stakeholders directly, set agenda and goals and drive the conversation to achieve goals
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with business stakeholders and technology teams across all levels of seniority
Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #: )
Willingness to travel, work overtime, work weekday nights, and on weekends with short notice
Must be willing to work in New York, NY
Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Must be 18 years or older
It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
* In addition to deep project and program management expertise, the ideal candidate shows exceptional business aptitude, strategic thinking and creative abilities that reflect a strong understanding of the industry and how customers interact with and consume digital media products
* A change agent who embraces change eagerly, breaks new ground, and is contemptuous of the status quo. Strives to make our technology 'best in class' - welcoming new approaches and thinking when it comes to digital systems and products
* Astute in recognizing technology trends and disruptions and can interpret, articulate and apply them to our products to increase engagement and their appeal
Associated topics: area sales, b2b, b2e, business growth, franchise owner, franchise operator, guest, inside sales, strategy, territory sales
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...