Navigant's Banking, Insurance & Capital Markets Practice. Navigant's team of recognized and respected management consultants apply experience, clear thinking and teamwork to deliver innovative solutions to complex problems facing financial institutions. We offer a diverse range of strategic, operational, risk management, investigative and compliance consulting to clients in the highly regulated financial services industry, including major financial and insurance institutions. A sample of our solutions follow:
* Risk Management and Regulatory Compliance - We help our clients' risk, compliance, and control functions assess, analyze, and control activities and events that may hinder their ability to achieve operational, financial, and strategic objectives. We also meet regulatory compliance expectations and respond to regulator actions. * Operations and Technology Strategy and Effectiveness - We partner with executives to solve critical operational and technological challenges and to attain efficient and reliable operations, systems, policies, and procedures that reduce the cost of doing business, ensure a consistent and positive experience for customers, and maintain regulatory compliance. * Quantitative Analytics - We help our clients make sound, data-driven decisions through our model development, model validation, and data analytics services. We help our clients measure financial performance by leveraging our experience in accounting policy, financial reporting, and valuation. * Business Process Outsourcing - We provide outsourcing solutions to help clients improve efficiency in claims processing, data conversion / scrubbing, and loan testing, all within a highly secure and quality-controlled environment.
* Client Service - Execute and deliver high quality engagement tasks both independently and in a collaborative setting with a focus on client satisfaction * Problem solving - Deconstruct our clients' most challenging problems and develop innovative, industry leading solutions, approaches and methodologies * Project management - Play a lead role in supporting key client projects, ensuring projects are completed in an efficient manner to meet client deadlines * Practice development - Participate in the management and development of practice initiatives (e.g., recruiting, people and culture, internal communications, and training) * Business development - Engage in the pursuit of new business including drafting documents, proposals and client presentations * Industry knowledge and development - Expand your industry knowledge, contribute to the development of consulting capabilities and effectively articulate our key business propositions to clients
* Bachelor's degree in a business related or technical field; MBA or MA/MS degree in a related field a plus * 6 or more years of experience in Consumer Finance or financial services focusing on Business and IT Risk, IT Audit,and/or IT Governance in a consultant and/or industry role * Prior management consulting experience is preferred * Strong sense of technology related compliance areas within financial services * Thorough understanding of risk management * Experience providing strategic technology risk advisory services to clients in the banking industry * Knowledge and experience in a broad range of subject matters including: * Banking regulations and compliance * Collaborate with stakeholders to lead technology risk management activities. * Provide guidance and consultation on technology policy, processes, and task execution matters to assess, evaluate, and develop mitigation plans to address risks. * Manage and oversee a team of analysts to identify, assess, prioritize, and mitigate risks associated with technology strategy and planning, governance, organization, operations, technology, and other matters. * Maintain Risk Management Plans * Conduct technology risk related analyses and assessments, and provide presentations and training.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, tailoring communications to both clients and coworkers * Strong presentation and facilitation skills * Creative problem-solving ability and a collaborative, consultancy mindset * Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Access, and Visio a plus * Ability to generate a quality work product in a timely manner while maintaining a strong attention to detail * Ability to work well independently and within a team * Ability to travel up to 100% for client engagements as required * CRISC, CISA/CISC, CISSP, CGEIT,, or other relevant certifications are all a plus
* Frequently communicates with clients and coworkers and must be able to share information effectively * Strong conceptual, as well as quantitative and qualitative analytical skills * Work as a member of a team as well as be a self-motivator with ability to work independently * Flexibility and responsiveness in managing multiple projects in sometimes high-pressure situations simultaneously * Able to travel via airplane with minimal assistance to client sites across the US and potentially internationally * Usually remains stationary for the majority of the day * Regularly uses close visual acuity and operates computer equipment to prepare and analyze and transmit data
The company offers competitive compensation packages including an incentive compensation plan, comprehensive medical/dental/life insurance, 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans.
Navigant does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Navigant and Navigant will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Navigant is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Navigant Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: NCI) is a specialized, global professional services firm that helps clients take control of their future. Navigant's professionals apply deep industry knowledge, substantive technical expertise, and an enterprising approach to help clients build, manage and/or protect their business interests. With a focus on markets and clients facing transformational change and significant regulatory or legal pressures, the Firm primarily serves clients in the healthcare, energy and financial services industries. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and technology/analytics services, Navigant's practitioners bring sharp insight that pinpoints opportunities and delivers powerful results. More information about Navigant can be found at navigant.com.
Associated topics: bond, buy, capital, equity, fiduciary, market, purchase, security, sell, s p
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.