The Vice President, Standards is responsible for leading the Precision Standards team in managing programmatic ad-technology partners as it relates to media and ad operations. The ideal candidate must enjoy operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and competitive environment with a focus on success. Key activities include, managing Precision Verified for emerging channels, ad serving and brand safety technologies, on-going partner management, tracking and analyzing partner performance and acting as a subject matter expect for agencies and clients.
Precision Verified is Publicis Media's proprietary certification process indicating that a partner meets market-critical criteria and platform functionality meets Groupe standards. The VP is responsible for over-seeing a thorough vetting process to ensure a pulse on marketplace changes and client needs.
* Work closely with, and under the supervision of, the SVP, Precision Standards & Partnerships to lead Precision Verified for emerging channels (DOOH, CTV, Audio), ad serving (DCO), PMDs and brand safety platforms
* Manage ad tech partners including facilitating partnership communication (internally and externally), ensuring partner strategy aligns with the needs of Publicis Groupe agencies and clients, and proactively managing marketplace dynamics
* Develop and spearhead the criteria and vetting process for nascent emerging channels , including management of partner product roadmaps and delivery against product goals
* Own RFI process for Verified partner compliance which includes collaborating with agency stakeholders and trading teams
* Own drafting and development of all related content in the form of both internal and external POV's, webinars and training materials
* Educate legal on business and product use cases to ensure contract alignment
* Develop and provide reporting for executive leadership on partner status and performance
* Stay abreast on marketplace trends to educate and future-proof agencies and clients against evolving marketplace
* Manage partner business deliverables and act as escalation point for agency/client challenges
* Direct management of 2-3 high performing team members
Associated topics: co producer, editor in chief, executive, film, floor manager, head writer, manager, president, principal editor, vice president
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.