- Mount Sinai Health System
- $115,115.00 -104,060.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
21 Warren St
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Project Coordinator II assists in creating and executing plans for complex projects which fall outside the regular operations of the department. The Project Coordinator II follows projects through all phases including development of the project plan, ensuring adherence to the plan. The Project Coordinator II also has oversight of the project budget. A Project by definition must have a timeline with a beginning and end date.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Establishes the coordination of complex project activities and ensures the quality, timeliness, and integrity of ongoing projects and schedules. Complex projects are typically large in scope affecting several departments, or the entire institution, and have a large budget requiring oversight
* Develops and maintains a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks. Ensures adherence to deadlines
* Coordinates and leads assigned project activities ensuring that assignments are completed. May allocate work to team members as necessary, and may provide input to the management regarding team member performance
* Partners with managers, outside contractors, vendors and consultants as required with respect to the project
* May develop and maintain project budgets. May assist in monitoring budget expenses, and ensuring that payments are accurately charged to the project
* May be responsible for financial management items, including supply orders, payment authorizations etc. to complete the project
* Organizes, leads and facilitates project-related meetings, including the creation of agendas and preparation of materials. Prepares and/or edits meeting minutes, presentations and tables
* Monitors project deliverables and timelines, notifies management when issues arise, and takes corrective actions, as needed
* Maintains detailed records and documentation of project activity and may be responsible for developing uniform procedures for storing and keeping appropriate documentation. Provides feedback to communicate project findings as appropriate
* May work with the participating members of the project to ensure all necessary communications are made timely and accurately
* May develop reports and other deliverables as assigned
* Tracks project changes and produces updated schedules as required
* Develops test scenarios if applicable to position, project or department
* May be responsible for conference travel planning, and departmental correspondence as it relates to the project
* Performs other related duties
* Education: Bachelors' degree required, or equivalent education and work experience
* Experience:3 years of experience required
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments
* Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we're as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai's unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Who We Are
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke's, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
EOE Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...