- Michael Kors
- $64,580.00 -104,060.00/year*
21 Warren St
Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
The Coordinator of Digital Commerce & Strategy will support a department of the global digital flagship store, michaelkors.com, to align merchandise strategies across retail, wholesale, and eCommerce via the online merchandising of the website. We are looking for someone with a passion for retail and the ability to drive sales in a fast-paced environment. This position will be a part of Michael Kors' eCommerce team and present a great opportunity to develop and grow multi-channel sales on a global level.
Main Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to:
BUSINESS ANALYSIS AND RESULTS:
* In partnership with manager, develop and drive strategies. Understands market trends including pricing, style and key messaging and uses knowledge to make sound recommendations to Buying / Planning teams.
* Influence category assortments by analyzing product performance, customer feedback, consumer trend, competitive landscape and local market knowledge to global trend and design.
* Partner with Buying, Planning, Analytics, Marketing, Creative, Operations, Customer Care, Warehouse and the global teams to create synergies among all consumer touch points.
* Ensure the accuracy and timelines of all product launches, marketing campaigns and other customer interactions.
* Coordinate with product set up team to align on the product life cycle and successful seasonal launches.
* Maintain strong visual presentation of product sequenced within categories.
* Plan, execute and supervise daily merchandising content and promotions including daily QA.
* Continuous improvement to website navigation, purchase funnel, and presentation of product to drive KPIs such as conversion, average order value, and units per transaction.
* Support eCommerce Operations (fraud, shipping, fulfillment timelines, packaging, etc).
SEASONAL MARKETING STRATEGIES:
* Partner with digital marketing on a daily basis on site linking experience and QA.
* Understand performance and impact of marketing channels. Partner regularly with marketing team to optimize spend against highest performing channels based on product and on-site trends.
* Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing (or comparable work experience)
* Minimum of 1-3+ years' experience in direct or e-commerce environment, part or all in planning or buying capacity
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
* Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to translate analytic data into strategic ideas
* Must be able to multi-task, be flexible and perform in a fast-paced environment
* Experience working within an eCommerce PIM, CMS, strong familiarity with different eCommerce platforms and 3rd party solutions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...