- Managed By Q
- $77,920.00 -127,920.00/year*
21 Warren St
About Managed by Q:
Managed by Q is the workplace management platform. We help the world's leading companies build, design, staff, and manage their workplaces. By connecting office operations teams to dedicated workplace experts and top commercial service providers, Managed by Q enables companies to create inspiring offices and deliver a great workplace experience for their teams.
Managed by Q was founded in 2014 with a vision of changing how we interact with our workspaces. Today, our team helps thousands of companies nationwide operate their offices and create an environment that inspires their teams' best work. Empowering others and building diverse and inclusive teams are core to Managed by Q's mission. We are committed to creating good jobs, helping small businesses grow, and enabling companies to focus on what they do best. Managed by Q is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Boston. Managed by Q is backed by the We Company, after successfully being acquired in 2019. If you have a love of learning, are drawn to hard problems, and want to spread opportunity within your community, we'd love to meet you.
About the role:
As the Event Marketing Coordinator, you will work closely with the Sr. Manager of Events and Community to execute all of Managed by Q's hosted and sponsored marketing events. This role requires experience handling event logistics, managing vendor relationships, promoting attendance, and generating leads through events. To succeed, you will need to be detail oriented and enjoy coordinating every aspect of events--from ordering catering to collaborating with sales on post-event follow-up. You are able to execute multiple events at a time without compromising on the details, and have a passion for connecting with our community.
* Help plan and execute all marketing events, including trade shows, conferences, panel discussions, happy hours, workshops, and more.
* Manage pre-event logistics such as timelines, vendor agreements, invitations and promotion, internal staffing, and swag purchasing.
* Handle all day-of event logistics such as setup, vendor relations, staff requirements, lead capture, and breakdown.
* Research and identify potential trade shows and conferences to sponsor and attend that will support our acquisition marketing goals.
* Work with the Marketing Communications Manager to coordinate social promotion for events to increase attendance and engagement.
* Collaborate with Brand Design and Marketing for all outreach logistics, including email invites, landing pages, and post-event follow-up messages.
* Support with collecting and importing lead information from events to accurately distribute data to sales for outreach.
* Travel to events to provide on-site support and logistics.
* 2+ years in event marketing, experience with B2B marketing a plus
* Ability to execute logistics for multiple events across various cities
* Exceptional project coordination and attention to detail is a must
* Knowledge of marketing and sales tools such as Hubspot and Salesforce a plus
* 40-50% travel required
* Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
* A passion for Managed by Q's mission to make the world work better
Perks & Benefits
In addition to offering world-class health benefits, 401(k) matching, parental leave, and highly competitive compensation, Managed by Q also offers a work culture of psychological safety, transparency, and continuous learning. We have an Employee Resource Group, which leads the charge on wellness and inclusion initiatives, and host an annual all-company Hack Day (not just for tech folks). Every other week, all 165 employees get together over catered lunch to build bridges between teams, and monthly, one of MbQ's people leaders hosts a workshop for managers focused on effective leadership. As the newest member of the We Company, Managed by Q looks forward to expanding our perks even further.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...