21 Warren St
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Enterprise Solutions for our Management Consulting practice.
* Lead Oracle Cloud Human Capital Management (HCM) projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) optimization related to Information Technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the Oracle Cloud applications
* Support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities; work with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines/industries
* Lead the day-to-day activities of Oracle Cloud ERP Advisory engagements for various clients, including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
* Supervise and performance manage staff working on assigned engagements
* Manage engagements according to KPMG's financial/cost management policies
* A minimum of five years of Oracle enterprise resource planning (ERP), Human Capital Management (HCM) implementation, and upgrade experience
* Completion of one full implementation with Oracle Cloud Human Capital Management (HCM) implementation as a Functional Lead or Project Lead
* Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
* Strong verbal and analytical skills with the ability to write at a publication quality level
* Detailed understanding of Oracle Cloud ERP System concepts and general module functionality
* Travel may be up to 80-100%
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...