- IPG Mediabrands
21 Warren St
We are looking for a Manager, Business Intelligence & Accountability to join our team! We are looking for ambitious, analytical, hands-on individuals with a strong interest in media, marketing and business intelligence.
* Manage planner and client relationships
* Present analysis to planners and external clients
* Provide intellectual leadership and analytic creativity
* Participate in brainstorming sessions with communication planners, creative teams, media planners, buyers, clients and other partner agencies
* Design and manage execution of custom analyses
* Apply substantial amounts of independent critical thinking
* From the analyses, uncover business opportunities
* Implement a variety of analytical techniques, ranging from data mining, to statistical modeling and numerical optimizations on a wide range of data sources (sales, brand equity, search interest, website visits, social media)
* Bachelor's degree from accredited college/university
* S./M.S. in statistics, mathematics, economics, finance, business, science or engineering highly preferred
* 5+ years of experience in an analytics function and media
* Ability to scope an analytic solution out of a vague business problem
* Extensive experience presenting and interacting with clients
* Experience managing reports
* Ability to mentor junior team members
* Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
* Strong background in statistical analysis, digital analytics.
* Superior ability to build and deliver impactful presentations at senior levels
* Attention to detail
* Comfortable actively participating and contributing in meeting settings with multiple stakeholders
* Capacity for problem conceptualization and solution design through analytical thinking
* Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
* Experience with Datarama, ETL process, and site tagging
* Experience with data-management, statistical and optimization languages, ideally SAS/R/SQL/GAMS
We understand what makes people human and how they interact with their environment... and it's more than their demographic, their condition or their profession. With over $17 Billion in marketplace clout, and part of the IPG Mediabrands family, Healix is an innovative global healthcare media agency with unparalleled buying power, preferred rates, and a proven track record for success. We're a company filled with creative thinkers who are experts in healthcare, and who examine issues, brainstorm solutions, and recommend media engagement strategies based on insights that others often don't see.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...