For more than a century, HNTB has helped deliver infrastructure solutions that best meet the unique needs of our clients. With client relationships spanning decades, we understand infrastructure life cycles and have the perspective to solve technical challenges with clarity and imagination. We are far more than a design firm. We see and help address far-reaching issues of financing, legislation, design, construction, community outreach and ongoing operations. As employee-owners committed to the highest levels of performance, we enable clients to achieve their goals and inspiring visions.At HNTB, we're encouraged to go beyond discovering mere solutions that will impact our very landscape. We are encouraged to ask, \"What if?\" Our HNTB family fosters an inventive and resourceful commitment to finding unique answers to complex problems. We believe that the act of wondering sparks creativity. We will work to foster your creativity, career and personal growth. Come join HNTB and unleash your spark of imagination.For you, \"together\" can mean the chance to put together an exciting career. At HNTB \"together\" also means collaborating across geographies and disciplines within the firm. And \"together\" means that we are partners with our clients. Our goals are linked, and their success is our success. \"Together\" means that we are engaged in the communities we serve ? we live there ? and are committed to their growth and development.
Just like we are committed to delivering for our clients, HNTB is also committed to delivering for you by offering benefits to protect the health of you and your family, help you balance family and career, and build your savings for retirement. Learn more at
The time is right to join HNTB Corporation! HNTB is currently seeking an e-Builder Administrator in our New York, NY, JFK Airport Project Office Location.
The e-Builder Administrator (eB Admin) will be the primary contact to maintain system level configuration and will be responsible for the support of both internal and external users. As the company wide Capital Management System e-Builder affects all aspects of development projects and the eB Admin will be required to be highly responsive and able to prioritize end user needs. The eB Admin will liaise with the e-Builder steering committee and end users to implement any required account level modifications which could include modifications of data fields, reports, dashboards and templates.
Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving intermediate application issues that are assigned to the team. Also responsible for monitoring application performance, application deployments, technical documentation, application installations and configuration.
* Manages tickets assigned to the team.
* Provides tier 2 support for Service Desk.
* Performs application deployments.
* Troubleshoots intermediate technical issues.
* Performs application installations, configuration, and upgrades.
* Creates and updates technical documentation.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Product Specific Responsibilities - Project Setup - User Provisioning - Template Maintenance (documents, budgets, schedules, mail merges) - Account Configuration Changes - Onboarding and training of new users - User Technical Support - Manage report and folder subscriptions - Assist Finance and Accounting with maintaining JD Edwards / e-Builder interface. - Review monthly and quarterly product release notes ? educate HH user base regarding new functionality and product enhancements. Change Management Responsibilities - Write requirements for steering committee review and approval. - Development and maintain specific support documentation. - Coordinate configuration changes between all regions for acceptance prior to implementation. - Coordinate and execute user acceptance testing of major changes (e.g. new structured workflows) Document Management Responsibilities - Independently interpret industry specific documentation and determine how it should be filed. - Work with e-Builder steering committee to develop and enforce company wide project document filing and retention policies. - Develop and maintain a standard project template library (pro-formas, contracts, change orders, directives etc)
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field 2 years IT Operations experience In lieu of education, 6 years IT Operations experience - Proficient in Windows Server, SharePoint and IIS
* Experience using e-Builder or other capital or construction management software. - Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all levels of the staff - Excellent organizational skills in order to prioritize multiple tasks, develop, analyze and/or revise procedures, meet deadlines, and work in an environment of heavy pressures and changing priorities. - Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and the ability to compose correspondence and reports. - Demonstrated experience with computerized systems, database management and spreadsheet and word-processing programs to manipulate data and create reports. - Ability to use independent judgment and initiative to accomplish tasks. - Excellent knowledge of construction industry including methodology, terminology, workflow/paper flow of design and construction activities as well as demonstrated knowledge of contract documents, specifications, and Division 1 requirements. - Skill in using computer software such as MS Word, Excel and Outlook. - Ability to troubleshoot problems and develop creative solutions - Resourceful and self-directing, ability flourish in a fast paced and demanding work environment Education and/or Experience - 2 years' experience as project administrator for a construction company or comparable experience to gain familiarity with construction/development terminology. An interest or experience in commercial real estate development is a plus.
General Work Conditions
Office Environment: Work is generally performed in an office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to potentially unpleasant working conditions. Incumbent must have the ability to stand and sit frequently, and reach horizontally as well as vertically for overhead use.
HNTB Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. The HNTB Companies are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, or other status protected by law. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States (if the position is or will be one which is subject to U.S. law). We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individual with a disability where appropriate.
\"EEO is the Law\" Poster
\"EEO is the Law\" Poster Supplement
Associated topics: administrative, administrative and operational assist, administrative and operational support, executive assistant, help, intern, office assistant, operational assist, operational support, support
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.