21 Warren St
Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We're hiring a Senior Product Operations Analyst to support HelloFresh product and service development with actionable, relevant insights derived from rigorous quantitative research and analysis.
You will ...
* Prepare analytical reports to communicate findings and insights to internal teams-to drive action and quantifiable business outcomes
* Spot manual processes within the business and develop a automated processes that will help us scale
* Design, manipulate and derive value from multiple data sets
* Develop tools & dashboards to support various product team programs/projects, keeping watch and making recommendations on development of core KPI's
* Perform various types of analyses, including descriptive, prescriptive, inferential, causal, and exploratory analyses-among others
* g. investigate/explain customer behaviors, multivariate analyses of causal relationships, determine optimal product/service configuration (given business constraints), cluster analysis, AB testing etc
* Partner with other product team-members to support quantitative research projects and to answer key business issues
* A critical thinker-who uses logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, and present approaches to solve complex problems
* An excellent communicator of complex (often technical) information to various audiences
* Enterprising to take up and start new projects. Able to achieve work with risk of failure
* Detail-oriented-careful and thorough in accomplishing tasks
* Driven to make a big impact on the product and the wider business
At a minimum, you have...
* A BS degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or a related field
* 3+ years' experience delivering actionable quantitative customer insights
* Expert level knowledge of MS Excel, VBA and SQL
* Experience performing advanced data management / statistical techniques using R, Python, Java, etc. highly preferred
* Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
* Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
* $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
* 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
* Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
* Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
* Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...