We are seeking a Senior Associate to join our Organic Search team to manage the daily execution of a client's organic search campaigns. The Senior Associate must be beyond the initial stepping stones of understanding the fundamentals of SEO. In this role, you will have increased responsibility and accountability for SEO campaign execution as well as gaining further exposure to client-facing opportunities.
Campaign Strategy Implementation
* Understand the client's products, competition, industry landscape, marketing goals and objectives
* Review and analyze competitor sites and understand their organic search approach
* Define a campaign strategy and deliverables plan that meets or exceeds client expectations including:
* Keyword strategies for optimal on-site performance
* Detailed site analysis and technical recommendations
* Detailed content recommendations
* Comprehensive linking strategy
* Work closely with other internal departments to develop fully integrated search campaigns
* Attend client and agency meetings to present deliverables, campaign strategies, and tactics
Campaign Reporting Results and Optimizations
* Monitor, track and evaluate campaign performance analytics, based on client KPI targets and baselines
* Review rankings and linking data against internal measurements for success
* Review monthly client reports, verify accuracy and provide analysis
* Optimize campaigns accordingly to maximize client investment and to resolve performance issues
* Support SEO team in data acquisition or campaign insights for quarterly or annual business reviews
* Organic Search Innovation
* Stay current with industry trends, best practices, and discusses potential impact with team on client work
* Periodically aid in creation of new business presentations
* An academic degree in a related field (such as Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Analytics, or Communications)
* A minimum of 1-3 year of experience in organic search/search engine optimization/SEO
* Previous experience in an agency environment highly desired
* Strong background in data analytics and strategy. Must be experienced in manipulating large datasets and being in a numbers-driven position
* Basic knowledge of HTML, Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools highly desired
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Excellent verbal and written skills; exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and attention to detail
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
* Create Excel pivot tables, formulas, graphs, and charts
* Complete budget tracking documents and review with Search Manager
* Alert Manager of under or overspend, traffic abnormalities, and opportunities and optimization recommendations regarding spend and pacing the account
* Be responsible for account record keeping, tracking reports and invoice reconciliation
* Participate in weekly search team meetings and offer ideas and suggestions to improve and evolve reporting processes, keywords, and creative
* Training of Associates and oversight of their deliverables
Get all the benefits of working with Fortune 1,000 clients in a dynamic and open environment where we take pride in what we do. We are looking for smart, hardworking professionals to drive business results as a member of the GroupM family.
GroupM is a WPP company. WPP is the world leader in marketing communications services, with 158,000 employees around the globe. Within WPP, GroupM is the consolidated media investment management operation and parent company to world-famous media agencies.
[m]Platform supports the organic search, paid search, paid social, programmatic, and AdOps practices of several GroupM operating companies. Each of these is the agency of record for many of the world's top advertisers. The work environment is an upbeat, positive, and comfortable one that cultivates creativity and innovation. We have offices in New York City, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Irvine, Atlanta, and Seattle.
GroupM embraces and celebrates diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.
Want to check out where you'll be working? Take a VR tour of Mindshare's office space RIGHT HERE!
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.