- $96,780.00 -105,150.00/year*
21 Warren St
Senior Consultant, Experience Designer
New York City, Chicago, Boston
With a startup spirit and 80,000 curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of
Senior Consultant, Experience Designer
Our company was founded on the principle that design and technology work in Genpact Tandem Seven to create superior experiences. As part of our global team you will be responsible for the specification, development, testing, delivery and support of our liquidity analytics. Our flat structure requires and enables team members to evolve through the entire spectrum of the software lifecycle. For commercial banking, liquidity management is of critical importance. As such providing accurate and intuitive Liquidity analytics is a key differentiating factor for the users. You will interact with our users to ensure that we produce the best possible product. You will be required to contribute to the vision, propose ideas and drive the implementation of liquidity analytics. You will also interact with SRE and platform teams.
As an Experience Designer, you will work along a team of kind, smart, passionate, and empathic User Experience practitioners. A successful Experience Senior at TandemSeven is a team player, focused on creating smart and elegant design solutions for our clients who mostly bring us complex problems. Our Experience Designer wear multiple hats: conducting research to understand customers' goals, tasks, obstacles, and motivations, taking those insights to create strategic recommendations and from there, creating thoughtful, eye pleasing, and complete wireframes. At TandemSeven, we believe the best design solutions are created when working alongside technology, so many of our project teams are multi-disciplinary. We are a small shop; therefore, the Experience Designer will have the opportunity to help shape and improve our evolving internal processes and practices. Excellent communication skills are a must as we value clear and concise communication amongst each other and especially with our clients.
* Participate in all phases of the product development lifecycle, including product ideation and definition, UI design, and user research and testing
* Work on both tactical and strategic aspects of a project
* Assist in research projects and/or design projects
* Collaborate with members of multidisciplinary teams and advocate for users and user centered design practices
* Ability to solve complex design problems
* Ability to articulate decisions with research data, design principles or other objective information
* Maintain an understanding of digital trends and capabilities
* 4 years of experience. Should include some UI design of complex applications
* Degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, HCI, or related field of study (or work experience in lieu of degree)
* Excellent speaking, listening and writing skills
* Deliverables must be simple, informative, and clear. Attention to detail is a must
* Understanding of emerging technologies
* Understanding of HTML and CSS
* Experience with Framer and/or Adobe Creative suite is a plus
* Bachelor's (Master's a plus) of Arts or Science degree in Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Psychology, Computer Science, Human Factors or related field
* Candidate should be comfortable with 30-50% more or less depending on project
* Candidate should be comfortable with overtime as client commitment requires
* Candidate should be comfortable with on-site projects
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Associated topics: business, business advisory, business analyst, business intelligence, business systems, business systems analyst, consult, crm, information technology consultant, marketing
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...