The Marketing Automation Associate will assist with managing Equilar's CRM (customer relationship management) software administration and analytics, primarily using Pardot and Salesforce.com. The person hired for this role will be expected to manage Pardot operations including email campaigns, form fills and landing pages. They will be expected to move between the back and front end ? implementing processes and functionality within Pardot and Salesforce and running reports and presenting analysis that will enhance collaboration between cross functional groups. The Marketing Automation Associate will tackle changing priorities, ever-evolving challenges, and regularly manage ongoing programs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Support functional day to day operations and serve as the point of contact for Pardot maintenance, configuration, reporting and training.
* Assist and work with stakeholders to ensure Pardot configuration supports business requirements and assist with enhancement projects to support business needs.
* Assist with configuring and directing inbound lead routing and assignment to sales groups utilizing marketing operations automation systems.
* Run campaign reports and update sales and marketing dashboards.
* Coordinate data entry, data clean up, data integrity and date reporting, analysis, and presentation.
* Report key insights regarding Pardot functionality to upper management and make recommendations for updates or improvements as needed.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Minimum 2-3 years of experience administering Pardot marketing automation software
* Minimum 1-2 years of experience with Salesforce.com CRM software
* Microsoft Office ? can easily move between Word, PowerPoint with advanced Excel skills
* Experience with Google Analytics preferred
* Ability to code HTML and CSS
* Integration experience between Pardot, Salesforce and other 3rd party platforms
* Strong analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills
* Outstanding communication skills ? written and verbal
* Highly organized, data-driven and detail-oriented
* Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams, both internally and externally
* Ability to quickly learn, adapt, and apply new information
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* BA/BS degree
* Pardot Administration Certification is a plus
* Experience with Engagio is a plus
WHO IS EQUILAR?
Equilar is dedicated to the idea that better leaders make better companies. We help leaders and companies improve by providing information and tools that strengthen corporate governance, enable broader and deeper board searches and build bridges between people at the top.
Based in Redwood City, California, Equilar's award-winning suite of online databases is the first choice of companies seeking corporate governance and executive networking solutions. Equilar's clients include leading human-capital consulting firms, over 1,000 publicly traded corporations (including over half of the Fortune 500), law firms, private-equity investors, search firms executive associations and individual executives. These clients all rely on Equilar to provide insight into the top leadership of corporate America.
Equilar's work is featured regularly in The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal, on CNBC, and in other leading media outlets.
WHY JOIN THE EQUILAR TEAM?
Financial Strength. Our business is built on a profitable, subscription-based model with high client retention rates. We take pride in our disciplined fiscal approach and have consciously avoided the financial irresponsibility that has taken down many startups in Silicon Valley.
Performance-Driven Culture. We come from diverse backgrounds and top universities with proven track records of success. We seek top-quartile performers who strive to be the best at everything that they do. We are employee-owned and reward our top performers with a unique profit sharing program.
Great Career Opportunities. We offer plenty of opportunities for those passionate about career advancement and developing a broad skill set. Our comprehensive training and development program provides all employees with an annual allowance and paid time off for training and development.
In Summary. We offer the energy and ambition of a startup and the stability and benefits of a publicly traded company. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional talent who share our values to join our team and help take our business to the next level.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.