- Dentsu Aegis Network
- $52,550.00 -94,120.00/year*
21 Warren St
The purpose of the role is to support the Account Director in planning and account handling, manage the Account Executive and monitor their workload, as well as help develop their skill sets. The Account Manager creates the opportunity for strategy and digital specialists to contribute fully.
Title: Media Specialist
Discipline: Programmatic Buying
Role Purpose: The Media Specialist supports the Account Manager(s) with executing and overseeing day-to-day management across all campaigns and supply sources, including daily performance monitoring, identifying and implementing media inventory and data enhancements, issue identification and escalation. This role focuses on engaging in activities and taking on responsibilities designed to promote their industry knowledge and client services acumen. Media Specialists will have the opportunity to manage client campaigns across clients from the Dentsu Aegis Network of agencies including Carat, DentsuX, and iProspect. The role will include on-the-job training in industry landscape and technologies, technology partnerships, campaign management, client services, ad trafficking, analysis, and communications.
* Work closely with Account Managers to set up campaigns across various consoles
* Own delivery reporting across campaigns and provide optimization suggestions to enhance campaign performance
* Develop, review and execute campaign optimizations
* Provide analytical support for ad-hoc analyses that can generate valuable insights and improve performances
* Troubleshoot campaign set up, tag management, brand safety set up, performance and pace fluctuations
* Contribute to strategic growth of account through generating insights and operational/technology-driven efficiencies
* Contribute to day-to-day agency and client communication including providing updates and insights on campaign performance
* Devise and recommend new tactics and strategies to improve campaign performance
* Bachelor's degree
* 1 year prior work experience preferably in the Digital/Programmatic space
* Excellent verbal and written communications
* Interest in Digital Media
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
* Solutions orientated with strong critical thinking skill
* Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
* Comfortable with analysis and data
* Excellent Excel skills
* Experience working with business applications; MS Office Suite desired
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...