The HR Intern - Junior Generalist is responsible for partnering with the business on a variety of HR initiatives that will engage and grow talent, build employee loyalty through our employee value proposition and drive the people strategy through operational effectiveness.
* Support HR initiatives and projects * Implement HR programs within assigned businesses * Analyze data and metrics in order to inform strategic business planning * Collaborates with local and national HR teams to implement policy updates, process improvements, streamline onboarding practices and provide improved training programs. * Make recommendations to improve operational efficiency
* Pursuing bachelor's degree in business or other related field, High school diploma required * Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office including Excel * Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with excellent organizational skills * Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving abilities with a strong attention to detail. * Highly collaborative with clients and co-workers. Strong interpersonal skills.
Required Skills and Capabilities
* Excellent oral and written communication capabilities * Superior relationship skills * HRIS proficiency (Workday a plus) * Great with numbers and metrics * Strong business acumen * Positive attitude
* Fall Semester (August - December); Start / End Dates are flexible
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.