- Columbia University
Healthcare - Physician
21 Warren St
* Requisition no: 498927
* Work type: Full Time
* Location: Medical Center
* School/Department: Medicine
* Grade: Technical Grade 4
* Categories: Research (Lab and Non-Lab)
* Job Type: Support Staff - Union
* Bargaining Unit: SSA
* Regular/Temporary: Regular
* End Date if Temporary:
* Hours Per Week: 35
* Salary Range: $837.94 per week
The Technician B will assist the Principal Investigator on several NIH funded projects in asthma and breast cancer. Work encompasses both basic science and clinical research projects being conducted in the laboratory of allergy immunology lung disease within the Department of Medicine.
* Performs basic molecular and cellular techniques in human and mouse studies.
* Maintains accurate and detailed logs of experiments.
* Responsible for ordering supplies, chemicals and equipment.
* Performs related duties & responsibilities as assigned/requested.
* Requires a bachelor's degree in chemistry, biology, physics or related science or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
* Requires a bachelor's degree in chemistry, biology, physics or related science or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
* Participation in the medical surveillance program required.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
Columbia University is committed to the hiring of qualified local residents.
Applications open: Apr 19 2019 Eastern Daylight Time Applications close:
Back Apply Share
Associated topics: ascp, medical technologist, mlt, sample collection, scientist, technician, technician iv, technician lab, technician laboratory, testing
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...