- Columbia University
- $60,680.00 -83,990.00/year*
21 Warren St
* Requisition no: 501627
* Work type: Full Time
* Location: Medical Center
* School/Department: Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center
* Grade: Grade 103
* Categories: General Administration, Health/Clinical
The Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center of Columbia University, a clinical and population-based cancer research and patient care center, is looking to hire an Outreach Navigator.
* Participate in quantitative and qualitative data collection in the community and in enrolling community members into our outreach registry;
* Obtain informed consent and conduct in-person interviews within the Cancer Center catchment area
* Conduct community outreach and educational workshops
* Work with community partners in developing new initiatives needed in the community related to cancer prevention and controls
* Work with manager and other team members in creating outreach material and community educational material
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience plus 2 years related work experience
* Bilingual (English and Spanish), willing to travel outside of the New York City area to local counties in NY and NJ
* Background in community-based research
* Excellent interpersonal skills
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
Columbia University is committed to the hiring of qualified local residents.
Applications open: Jul 18 2019 Eastern Daylight Time Applications close:
Back Apply Share* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...