- Management Experience
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Unit Testing
Qualification: Science / Engineering graduate
- Participate in presales interactions with customers when showcasing solution etc.
- Participate in solution response teams to ensure technical feasibility.
- Provide support to the Product Consultant by creating case studies, solution etc under guidance, when required.
- Provide support to the product consultant, through analyzing customer requirements and provide recommendations through interactions with the customer.
- Coordinate with onsite team / clients for requirements gathering / functional clarifications.
- Identify values (eg enhance existing features) which can ress repeated issues during implementation.
- Create estimates for project planning.
- Participate in deployment activities like reviewing all deliverables as per the delivery checklist and mock testing all deliverables.
- Participate in periodic internal review meetings.
- Prepare status reports and the same with the Product Consultant for review.
- Create impact analysis for change requests/ maintenance issues in own area of work and seek review from Product Consultant.
- Interface with quality reviewers and auditors for the projects.
- Submit necessary artifacts, data etc as requested by the DAG.
Design and Implementation:
- Monitor design, development and testing to ensure alignment with requirements traceability matrix.
- Create high level design.
- Guide the product specialist in translating the high level design into detailed design.
- Review to ensure that the design is comprehensive and resses all requirements.
- Code for complex components.
- Review code created by the developers based on requirements.
- Participate in peer design reviews.
- Drive the review meetings with the customers on the design with support from the Product Specialist.
- Conduct root cause analysis of defects / process issues.
- Identify/design reusable components and solution enablers.
- Create product based KT document, for the customer.
- Create unit test cases and perform unit testing including complex components.
- Review unit test cases as created by Product Specialist and Product Analyst.
- Assist the testing team by reviewing test strategy document, when required.
- Provide UAT and implementation support.
- Drive clarifications / defect resolution to ensure timely deployment.
- Contribute ideas / areas requiring improvements based on project implementation, team feedback etc.
- Identify best practices related to the project/product & document the same.
- Prepare guidelines and checklists for the team.
- Create and deliver training on products/modules.
- Mentor team from a technical/functional perspective to ensure delivery of the module.
- Contribute towards updating knowledge assets.
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions for new joiners in the project team.
- Resolve conflicts within team members.
- Support team building activities.
- Provide administrative support.
- Provide inputs on goal setting and performance appraisal of team.
- Identify skill gaps and training needs required.
- Provide input into the learning and career plans for team members.
- Mentor team.
- Nominate team for awards.
- Conduct training through academy and induction of new team members.
- Proficiency Legends Proficiency Level Generic Reference PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels. PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently this skill in engagements and projects. PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects. PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Aug 25 2019
About Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at ***************** or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...