- $77,920.00 -127,920.00/year*
21 Warren St
CLEAR makes life easier and more secure by using biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes and face - to confirm that you are you, and keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to - breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor's office, access your office building, and more - without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We're defining and leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC's Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
We are looking for a highly analytical, data-driven email marketer to own our member email campaigns. Our ideal candidate is someone creative, professional and detail-oriented with a passion for \"wow-ing\" members through captivating and on-brand email communications. They will find new and innovative ways to drive member engagement, usage and retention through email and other marketing avenues they may uncover.
What You Will Do:
* Execute day-to-day operational tasks from email ideation to HTML coding and deployment
* Identify, implement and track meaningful tests to improve one-off emails and drip campaigns
* Closely partner with internal stakeholders to identify needs and opportunities to engage with our members over email
* Manage email marketing calendar
* Track performance of programs and build out reporting
* Stay up to date on the newest tools and tactics in email marketing
* Maintain a high level of quality across projects and schedules
Who You Are:
* 4+ years of experience in email marketing
* Proficiency in HTML, CSS
* Understanding of email marketing best practices
* Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience a big plus
* Excellent attention to detail
* Self-starter with an \"own it\" mentality
* Experience making data-driven decisions using analytics, A/B testing, and campaign reports and dashboards
* Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
* Comfortable working with data analytics and business intelligence tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Looker, Excel).
* Ability to operate in fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...