- Bessemer Trust
- $106,240.00 -127,920.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
21 Warren St
PRIVATE MARKETS ANALYST AT BESSEMER TRUST
This role will provide a unique opportunity to apply the fundamentals of investing in private markets at a leading multifamily office with a long legacy of private equity and private real assets investing experience. The Private Markets Analyst will support the Private Equity and Private Real Assets teams' efforts related to new investment activities and monitoring and analysis for existing investments, which include funds, co-investments and direct investments. This position is expected to include significant interaction with investment professionals within Bessemer's Alternative Investments group. The Analyst will report to a senior member of the private markets investment team.
* Support the sourcing, screening and diligence of private market funds, co-investments and direct investments
* Centralize data in research management system and private market databases for reporting and analysis
* Conduct research to support investment decisions, including monitoring industry trends and fundamentals
* Build and maintain private market transaction and portfolio models
* Build and maintain private market benchmarking reports
* Support asset allocation, portfolio monitoring and other investment-related analyses
* Support investor relations efforts, including preparation of investor updates, presentations and marketing materials
* Performance as needed of additional duties and special projects related to private equity and private real assets
* Bachelor's degree required, progress toward the CFA or CAIA a plus
* Up to 2 years of financial and/or alternative investment experience
* Excellent quantitative skills
* Knowledge of the private equity and/or private real assets universe highly desirable
* Transaction modeling experience highly desirable
* Effective communicator with excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Ability to multitask and prioritize, keen attention to detail
* Collaborative team player, intellectually curious
* Tech savvy; strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills; familiarity with FactSet, AltSoft, Matlab, Burgiss, Cobalt, Dynamo a plus
About Bessemer Trust
Privately owned and independent, Bessemer Trust is a leading multifamily office that has served individuals and families of substantial wealth for more than a century. We bring clients comprehensive wealth planning, investment management, and family office services that help them achieve peace of mind for generations.
Bessemer is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates of diverse backgrounds to apply.
Associated topics: business analyst, business finance, business systems analyst, financial analyst, government, inspect, investment banking, market, refine, regulation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...