- AdvantageCare Physicians
- $134,560.00 -134,560.00/year*
21 Warren St
Responsible for connecting the Emblem Business community with the new TranZform Data Warehouse environment to maximize the value and utility of our corporate data assets. Build out and maintain data governance processes and business relationships that will best materialize the data needs of the business and intelligently align those needs against the current capabilities of the DWH environment. Help instill Data Governance standards and best practices; guide the business in carrying out these responsibilities on a daily basis. Enable business partners to become expert data owners and data stewards and assume full responsibility for maintaining data assets for the organization.
* Connect Business Data Owners/Data Stewards to technical teams in order to carry out Data Governance tasks in a controlled and properly prioritized fashion.
* Tasks may include regulating request intake, help setting meetings/agendas/notes, acting a project planers and scrum leaders, mentoring business partners that need extra help and support in carrying out Data Governance activities, and other business support activities.
* Become an expert in designated data domains in the areas of Data Quality, Data Mart design, Reporting & consumption, and other DWH/Governance activities.
* Provide recommendations and ensure compliance with best practices to the business and the core technical teams.
* Design, build, and deploy Data Governance workflows, trackers, templates, and other artifacts to efficiently carry out governance functions.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or a related field required
* Recognized Data Governance certifications preferred
* Project Management Certification preferred
* Minimum 5+ years of Business Analysis, Systems Analysis, and/or Analytical experience in a healthcare payer setting required
* At least 3+ years' experience in a Data Warehouse or Business Intelligence environment providing reporting and analytical support to end users preferred
* Excellent business requirements gathering skills required
* Experience working with management and building relationships and trust with data users required
* Broad familiarity with core Healthcare Payer data including claims, membership, provider, contracting, clinical, marketing, and other payer data domains required
* Experience handling large amounts of healthcare payer data required
* Expert knowledge of (SQL) structured query language required
* Basic understanding of Relational, OLAP, Dimensional Data Models and BI/DW Architectures required
* Experience in Project Scoping, Process-Design, formal Business Analysis (CBAP) activities, and Project Management (PMP) preferred
* Formal Data Governance training and hands-on experience at a health payer, preferred
* Requisition ID: 190KI
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...